- RSS Channel Showcase 9604040
- RSS Channel Showcase 1231823
- RSS Channel Showcase 2606093
- RSS Channel Showcase 8872699
- 03/03/17--02:52: App Top Trumps cards for educators
- 04/08/17--07:51: 5 ways to use Apple Clips in the classroom and a review
- 09/06/17--10:51: So you’ve been given a new iPad infographic
- 01/24/18--08:40: The NEW Periodic Table of iOS Apps for AR and VR
Ok, so I’m not really talking about App Top Trumps, although thank you to Joe Baldwin for sending me an actual Apps Top Trumps game following some work at his college. His lovely gift contained classics such as Angry Birds, Crossy Road, etc. It got me thinking about something a...
Apple Clips has landed and it does what all successful edtech does, it makes showing learning simple. It has a low entry point in terms of technical ability required to use it but is hugely scalable in terms of the depth of knowledge being shown as I’ll demonstrate later. , particularly in...
There is every chance that in your inset this year you’ll have spent some time looking at how you can develop your practice with technology. You might have even been given a new shiny (or more usually not) iPad to use in your work. If you’re new to iPad (or...
One of the most exciting arenas for innovation in education with technology is that of augmented reality and virtual reality. I’ve been a fan of exploring how these types of apps can be used to support and enhance learning for a long time now. One of my first books on...